Monday, April 16, 2012

Sketching the Grid

Farewell Flynn's Arcade.

Last night I visited California Adventure to say goodbye to elecTRONica. Now I'm not the biggest fan of TRON: Legacy (However, I am a HUGE fan of TRON), but I loved the vibe of the event. It was always such a fun and upbeat place whenever I visited (and I was there since day one) and last night was probably the best night I've experienced there. Everyone was dancing and having fun and enjoying the last night. There were even people dressed up, which makes me wish that I had thought of that because I have a perfectly good old school TRON costume. Oh well. I went to the party to sketch, and boy, did I sketch! A whole 26 pages worth! So here they are below! It's really quite a challenge to sketch dancing, but I find it fun. 




























...
I miss elecTRONica. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment